Level up in your career, while creating software products
customers will love!
Courses & Books
Ship It Course
THE online course for software product development, with 1-1 mentoring sessions, ongoing group support, and lifetime access to a community of tech entrepreneurs around the world.
The course distills the best books, research, and experience down to an actionable process for how to build a product. You’ll learn by doing!Jessica Jalsevac Head of Operations @ ScriptDish
Confident Commmunicator Course
An 8-week online course that catapults your career by turning you into a happy, confident speaker.
I worked with Poornima for many years and I found her coaching and techniques to be incredibly powerful for me personally. She is the reason I can do speaking events without turning bright red with nervousness.Lyndi Thompson Marketing Programs Specialist @ Tableau Software, Seattle, WA
How to Transform Your Ideas into Software Products
A guide to help you bring an idea to life. Get step-by-step exercises, 7 interviews with successful startup founders and early employees, 13 case studies with the inside scoop on companies like Mint.com, AirBnB, and Zappos, and the exact systems and tools to use to build rock-solid products.
If you want to build a successful startup or create an insanely great product, read this book.Dave McClure Angel Investor & Founding Partner 500 Startups
Present! A Techie’s Guide to Public Speaking
The ultimate interactive public speaking guide from tech speakers Poornima Vijayashanker and Karen Catlin that prepares and encourages techies to discover their expertise, confidently share it, and successfully level up in their careers.Learn More
Monthly web show sponsored by Pivotal Tracker
Season One: 2015
- Episode 11: How to Get Started as a Founder Building a Tech Product with No Experience in Tech
- Episode 10: How Mattermark is Creating Market Intelligence for the Startup Community
- Episode 9: How Investors Add Value Beyond the Check
- Episode 8: What It Takes to Raise Capital for Your Startup
- Episode 7: The Art vs Science of User Experience Design
- Episode 6: How to Find Your Other Half: Secrets for a Good Co-Founder Partnership
- Episode 5: How to Identify Efforts that Make a Big Impact When Building Software Products
- Episode 4: How to Use Empathy to Build Software Products
- Episode 3: How to Build a Community of Evangelists for Your Software Product
- Episode 2: How to Make Smart Tradeoffs When Developing Software Products
- Pilot: How to Build a Happy and Productive Remote Team
Most popular posts in…
- Getting Working Capital to Fund Your Product and Your Business
- How to Build a Community of Evangelists for Your Software Product