Present with confidence & CATAPULT YOUR CAREER
Learn how to give talks that:
- Authentically connect with audiences
- Leave a lasting impression
- Lead to new opportunities
ImagineAt some point in your career you will have to speak at an event to a group of people.
That group could be your colleagues, customers, employer or even potential investors!
It's a great opportunity to be heard, showcase yourself, and your work.
You're excited, but there are butterflies in your stomach.
You worry about:
- Having something unique to say
- Not being an so-called "expert"
- Being new to your industry or job role
- Audiences tuning out while you speak
- Impressing your peers or your boss
- Having a vibrant presence
- Your nerves getting the best of you
- Those sweaty palms, shaky legs, and crackly voice!
What can you really do?
You can do the following:
Panic and hide under your desk
Learn how to present like a pro
Audio Interviews on Advanced Topics
Develop a Vibrant Presence with Elissa Weinzimmer
Voice and Movement Coach
Elissa believes everyone is capable of having a vibrant presence, even those who are introverted or shy. She helps public speakers become more attune to the energy in their bodies, so they can open up pathways for confident and easy communication that previously seemed impossible.
In this interview you'll learn:
- Why you don't need to be a social butterfly to have a vibrant presence
- Techniques to feel more confident even when you're nervous and feel shaky!
Listen to the full interview below
Attract More Customers and Talented Employees with Claire Lew
CEO of Know Your Company
Claire began public speaking as a kid, getting her start in model UN, and then in college as the student body president. But Claire was by no means a social butterfly, in fact she considers herself an introvert, and began public speaking to feel more comfortable in front others.
- Why it's important for CEOs & Founders to speak in public
- How speaking in public attracts customers & recruits employees
- How to present your product & company without sounding like you’re selling from the stage
Deliver Killer Keynotes with Julia Wojnar
Founder of Unleash Your Presence
Julia Wojnar teaches entrepreneurs how to write and deliver killer keynote speeches. As a small child, she did musical theatre and acting, and draws some of her best presentation tricks from the performing world when she coaches her clients.
- Julia’s #1 pre-speech tip for calming nerves and improving audience connection
- How she helps her clients get over their concern about being an "expert"
- How to structure stories that will appeal to your audience
- How to handle the feedback you receive
Manage Your Accent and Use it to Your Advantage with Lucila Campos
CEO & Co-Founder of Funnely
Lucila is originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina and a native Spanish speaker. Over the past 7 years, Lucila has been working in English, become a fluent speaker, and gone on to build a technology startup in the US market. While many people would feel self-conscious about their accent, Lucila has not let her accent stop her from presenting and pitching investors!
- Why it’s OK to be concerned about your accent, but to not let it stop you from presenting & pitching!
- How to manage your accent
- How Lucila got her start speaking and some recommendations for how you can get started as well
- Why audience often understand Lucila better than native English speakers!