A Behind-The-Scenes Look At Femgineer’s Confident Communicator Course
One question we hear from a lot of prospective students is: How is an online course supposed to help me improve my communication and presentation skills?
We could tell you, but we figured we’d show you instead!
In today’s video, we’re going to give you a behind-the-scenes look at exactly how we run this course.
We’ll also be sharing examples of some students who truly transformed from shy and nervous to confident communicators in just 8 weeks.
If after you watch the video, you still have questions or concerns, just hit reply to this email, and I’ll be happy to answer them.
In the video we mention additional case studies of students who have been through our course. Here they are:
- How Security Expert Raji Vanninathan Made A Technical Talk On Security Interesting With Storytelling
- How Software Engineer Geeta Vinnakota Overcome Her Struggle To Connect And Engage With Audiences
- How Nandita Mangal An Experienced Speaker Took Her Public Speaking Skills To The Next Level
- How CTO of Corgibytes Scott Cook Took His Speaking To The Next Level
- How A Non-Native English Speaker And Engineer Qianqian Pan Learned To Make Complex Technical Talk Engaging To An Audience
Remember Kay who was worried about asking her boss about sponsoring attendance to our course? Well she followed up and told me her boss approved her to attend the course! If you haven’t yet asked give it a shot, because there are only two weeks left to register for the course, and we only teach it once a year.